Spring Herb Potato Salad
Spring Herb Potato Salad with Radishes and Sugar Snap Peas
- 1.5 pounds New or other small potatoes cut into 1" bite sized chunks
- 2 cups Sugar snap peas strings removed
- 1/2 bunch Radishes (about 4-5) thinly sliced (with a mandolin if available)
- 1 cup Mixed herbs of choice, roughly chopped (recommended: dill, mint and parsley)
- 1-2 cups Mixed greens or arugula per person (optional)
- 1-2 soft or hard boiled eggs per person (optional)
Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1 large Clove garlic crushed or minced
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Bring a medium saucepan filled with salted water to a boil.
- Add sugar snap peas and blanch 1 minute or until bright green and just tender but still crisp.
- Remove peas with a slotted spoon and place into a large bowl with ice water to stop the cooking. Once cool, place on a towel to dry.
- Bring water back to a boil and add potatoes, cooking about 5-10 minutes or until a knife can easily pierce through. Drain potatoes and let cool.
- Slice sugar snap peas on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces each and place in a large bowl with radishes, potatoes and herbs.
- Shake dressing ingredients together in a jar or whisk in a small bowl, then toss with the vegetables. Season with additional salt and black pepper to taste.
- Let sit for 10 minutes for flavors to absorb, then enjoy at room temperature or refrigerate for later use.
- Optional: for a complete meal, serve on a bed of mixed greens or arugula and top with soft or hard boiled eggs.