Tahini Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower meets creamy tahini in this satisfying side dish. Top with your choice of Middle Eastern garnishes for both stunning presentation and incredible flavor.
- 1 medium Cauliflower (approximately 2.5 lb or 6 heaping cups florets)
- ¼ cup Parsley chopped
- 1 Lemon
- Optional Garnishes pomegranate molasses, sumac, finely chopped dates, pomegranate seeds, slivered almonds
- 3 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Cayenne optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Add sauce to cauliflower and stir thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Place cauliflower on a parchment lined baking sheet (If doubling, use two sheets, do not over crowd).
- Roast for approximately 35 minutes, tossing halfway, until cauliflower is tender and browned in places. If desired, broil for 1-2 minutes for additional browning.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Toss in parsley, a generous squeeze of lemon, and additional salt to taste.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with a light drizzle of pomegranate molasses, a few pinches of sumac and any other garnishes of choice.
- Serve warm or room temperature.